Consumer Complaint Against Mobile Phone Service


Complaint against mobile phone service provider, wrong billing, weak signal or any other service complaint can be made at 


Select Department of Telecommunication from the drop down list and then write your complaint.


For complaint regarding your handset, send your written complaint to the manufacturer and the dealer from whom you have purchased the handset.


If you do not receive a proper response from them, contact ICRPC on